- 07-21-18 Added TR8 to Cars/Parts For Sale page.
- 07-20-18 Removed reminder for Mark’s Night from Home Page
- 07-14-18 Added items to Cars/Parts for Sale
- 07-10-18 Update on Brit Car Day trip to Rhinebeck on Sat July 15th
- 06-30-18 Added a new Page “Cars For Sale”
- 06-29-18 Aded event to Dick Sobielos (Your)Page
- 06-18-18 Added 2018 Show Page and Flyer
- 06-16-18 Added new Synchro de Mayo page to ‘Past events’
- 06-15-18 Added new page – CT British Reliability Run
- o6-02-18 Added Mark Barber’s trip to Your Page
- 06-01-18 Updated entries on Calendar and Events pages
- o5-12-18 Dick Sobielo added Lime Rock photos to ‘Your Page’
- o5-11-18 MG Dust-Off Rally postponed
- 05-07-18 Added a new page dedicated to the CT British Reliability Run
- o5-06-18 Added Rallye for a Cure to Upcoming Events
- 04-20-18 British Car Day at Rhinebeck Aerodrome added to Upcoming Events page
- 04-17-18 Changed date of Synchro-de Mayo to June 9th. Changed font colours from dayglow to normal!!
- 04-17-18 Added photos to MG/CTR Slot Car Challenge.
- 04-16-18 Updated MG Dust-Off Rally starting point info
- 04-15-18 Added info to Dick Sobielo’s car on ‘Your Page’
- 04-14-18 TR250 50th Anniversary emblem added.
- 04-12-18 Added JCSNE Event
- 04-11-18 Header Photo changed
- 04-09-18 New photos added to ‘Misc Photos’ page.
- 03-24-18 ‘Your Page’ was added.
- Follow CTRiumph! on WordPress.com
Author Archives: sys360
This year Jay & Linda Jablonski in their TR6, and Neville Wardle & Susan Schaivi in their Spitfire, drove out to the VTR Natioal Convention in LaCrosse Wisconsin. Neville has been puting updates about the trip on our CTR Facebook page, but … Continue reading
Synchro de Mayo, Saturday June 9th, 2018 Photos of the Synchro de Mayo event, held Saturday June 9th at Quantum Mechanics at 315 Riggs Street in Oxford CT. John Esposito, the acknowledged expert on anything to do with gearboxes, overdrives and … Continue reading
The CT Triumph Register in conjunction with the CT MG Club is pleased to announce its first CT British Reliability Run, September 14-16, 2018. The goal is to field 24 British cars/teams and raise funds to benefit The Hole in … Continue reading
Everyone had fun at Rapid Raceway in Plainville! Check out the pictures below (Click on any photo and you will see them all enlarged)
Dick Sobielo’s 1960 Triumph TR3A “El Coqui’. “When I bought my TR3A, it was obvious to me that it looked a lot like a little green frog. I like to name my cars, so I thought, what would be an appropriate … Continue reading
For the second year in a row, CTR beat the CT MG club at the Annual bowling challenge at the Apple Valley Bowl. It was a really fun event, followed by a variety of pizza flavours and toppings at Vinnies … Continue reading