- 10-18-18 Added Lime Rock Park VSCCA ‘Prewar Celebration’ pics to Dick Sobielo’s Your Page
- 9-27-18 added MG/CTR Club Fall Cruise
- 9-27-18 Posted Show Photo’s, Results and write-up.
- 9-25-18 Added Mickey & Anne to Your Page!
- 9-21-18 Updated images on right column.
- 9-19-18 Added drop-down menu to Past Events
- 9-18-18 Created new VTR Page
- 8-26-18 Added Jay’s Report on trip to VTR Convention.
- Follow CTRiumph! on WordPress.com
Author Archives: sys360
Another new Website Page! Not a member of the VTR? Well you’re in luck! If you join VTR before November 30th you pay for one years subsctiption, and get the second year for free! Check out the October CTR newsletter … Continue reading
The annual golf competition between the Connecticut Triumph Club and the Connecticut MG Club was held on Sunday, August 12, 2018 at the world renowned Farmington Miniature Golf Course and Ice Cream Parlor. The weather was threatening, but we were … Continue reading
La Crosse, WI or Bust! By: Jay and Linda Jablonski Four brave souls from Connecticut decided it would be a fun trip to drive these small old cars to Wisconsin for the VTR National Convention. Well maybe two brave souls … Continue reading
After two delays/postponements due to the threat of rain, the Connecticut MG Clubs’ Dust-Off rally for 2018 was run on August 5th, 2018. Seven cars participated, three owned by members of the Connecticut Triumph Register, four by members of the … Continue reading
This year Neville Wardle & Susan Schaivi in their Spitfire, and Jay & Linda Jablonski in their TR6, drove out to the VTR National Convention in LaCrosse Wisconsin……Here’s Neville’s report……… Wisconsin or Bust! The VTR National Convention was held in La Crosse, WI … Continue reading
Synchro de Mayo, Saturday June 9th, 2018 Photos of the Synchro de Mayo event, held Saturday June 9th at Quantum Mechanics at 315 Riggs Street in Oxford CT. John Esposito, the acknowledged expert on anything to do with gearboxes, overdrives and … Continue reading