- 02-27-20 Added Tech Session/Spring BBQ to Events page
- 02-26-20 Posted updated 2020 .pdf Membership Form
- 02-19-20 Added “Officers Needed” to Home Page
- 02-09-20 Added Car Show in Plantsville to Events pages.
- 02-05-29 Added Tour of Paddock Restorations to Events pages.
- o1-25-20 Added Bowling Challenge to Events pages.
- 01-08-20 Added Brits in Bristol to Events Page
- 11-04-19 Added CT British Reliability Run Trip Report write-up and Photos.
CTR Membership Meetings: (3rd Monday of each Month)———-2020———
- April 20th
- May 18th
- June 15th
- July 20th
- August 17th
- September 21st
- October 19th
- November 16th
- December (none)
- Follow CTRiumph! on WordPress.com
Author Archives: sys360
July 15th, 2019 — A group of CTR and CT MG club members gathered at Gio’s Pizza in East Granby so we could all drive over to Mark’s show field together. The weather was sunny but not hot, so at … Continue reading
This year’s Rallye Day was another lovely day and a fabulous experience for everyone involved! The 2019 Rallye had a record 66 cars registered and 140 people participating. This year’s event saw was the most diversified group so cars thus … Continue reading
May 18th 2019 – Cruise to White Horse Country Pub and Restaurant The weather for the Spring-Cruise was PERFECT! Let’s be honest, the weather this Spring has been awful. Even in England, it never rains this much for so long. … Continue reading
Another new Website Page! Not a member of the VTR? Well you’re in luck! If you join VTR before November 30th you pay for one years subsctiption, and get the second year for free! Check out the October CTR newsletter … Continue reading
The annual golf competition between the Connecticut Triumph Club and the Connecticut MG Club was held on Sunday, August 12, 2018 at the world renowned Farmington Miniature Golf Course and Ice Cream Parlor. The weather was threatening, but we were … Continue reading
La Crosse, WI or Bust! By: Jay and Linda Jablonski Four brave souls from Connecticut decided it would be a fun trip to drive these small old cars to Wisconsin for the VTR National Convention. Well maybe two brave souls … Continue reading