- 04-20-18 British Car Day at Rhinebeck Aerodrome added to Upcoming Events page
- 04-17-18 Changed date of Synchro-de Mayo to June 9th. Changed font colours from dayglow to normal!!
- 04-17-18 Added photos to MG/CTR Slot Car Challenge.
- 04-16-18 Updated MG Dust-Off Rally starting point info
- 04-15-18 Added info to Dick Sobielo’s car on ‘Your Page’
- 04-14-18 TR250 50th Anniversary emblem added.
- 04-12-18 Added JCSNE Event
- 04-11-18 Header Photo changed
- 04-09-18 New photos added to ‘Misc Photos’ page.
- 03-24-18 ‘Your Page’ was added.
- Follow CTRiumph! on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Everyone had fun at Rapid Raceway in Plainville! Check out the pictures below (Click on any photo and you will see them all enlarged)
Dick Sobielo’s 1960 Triumph TR3A “El Coqui’. “When I bought my TR3A, it was obvious to me that it looked a lot like a little green frog. I like to name my cars, so I thought, what would be an appropriate … Continue reading
For the second year in a row, CTR beat the CT MG club at the Annual bowling challenge at the Apple Valley Bowl. It was a really fun event, followed by a variety of pizza flavours and toppings at Vinnies … Continue reading
2018 Events Calendar: January Monday 15 2018 Monthly Membership Kick-Off Meeting Oasis Restaurant Forestville February Monday 19th Monthly Membership Meeting and Grub! Oasis Restaurant Forestville Saturday (TBD) Go-Kart Challenge — CTR/MG/Jaguar Club On-Track Carting Walingford March Monday 19th Monthly … Continue reading
New England edition of the American British Car Reliability Run What do you get if you take 24 British cars, add driver and navigator, stir in some petrol, set them loose on the roads of New Hampshire and Maine and … Continue reading
Triumphs & MGs attend ‘Mark’s Classic Cruise Night’ By Janet Thomson July 17, 2017 The late afternoon and evening weather on July 18 was prefect for a top-down drive to Mark’s Classic Cruise in East Granby, CT. A small group … Continue reading