On this page is a selection of recent CTR events, cruises, trips and accomplishments of our club-members.
Pick an item, click on the link, and you will be taken to the write-up and photos of that event…….Go ahead, give it a try!
- Fall Foliage Cruise to Hopkins Winery at Lake Waramaug. We met in Southbury, cruised up to Lake Waramaug, and drank the wine! We even stopped at a church in the way! Reaad on………Story by Neville Wardle, photos by David Semple Click here for link
- New England British Car Reliaility Run. Take 24 British cars, add a driver and navigator, stir in some petrol, then set them loose on the roads of New Hampshire and Maine! Find out what happens…… Click Here!
- 37th Annual CTR British Motorcar Gathering and Picnic. Read Janet’s report, see the show photo’s check out the results for all car classes. Another great show!! Click here for link
- Georgia and Back in my TR6! Last Spring, CTR club-member Matt Strus drove his blue TR6 all the way to Georgia….and back! The trip took him along the BlueRidge Parkway and the Skyline Drive. To see his photos and read his story……. Click here
- VTR National Convention in Princeton, New Jersey. Last Summer a group of CTR members drove their Triumphs down to NJ to participate in all the fun and games at the VTR gathering. Read what happened, and see the photos. Click here
- CTR vs CTMG’s Mini-Golf Challenge. What do you need to have fun? We had great weather, great friends, an ice-cream parlor and a mini-golf course….and we had a great time!! Read all about it, and see the great photos Click here!
- CTR and MG Club 2017 Holiday Gathering. Last years Holiday Party was held at El Monticello in Meriden. Everyone (again) had a really good time, a lot of fun, and good food. Donations went to support the Waterford Country School. A private school dedicated to special needs children and families at risk. Click Here.
- Marks Classic Cruise Night – 2017 A group of members from the CTR and MG clubs met at a mall near Marks Display Field, then cruised to the BIG event. By the time they arrived, there were already 300 cars on the field!! Check it out! Click Here.